Tuesday, March 31, 2009

39 weeks

Well I've made it this far so what's 1 more week. I've spent the last couple of weeks going to work, listening to people say "you're still here?", seeing the looks of pity,or maybe amusement on their faces. When they ask how I'm feeling (and they always do) I just say well, I'm still here. My last check-up with the doctor today revealed no change. Still 70 % effaced and dilated 2.5. This little girl is being stubborn. April 6th was full for inductions so I was moved back to the 7th and put on the waiting list for the 6th. I kept saying it didn't matter because I was going to have her before then anyway but apparently she is content to hang out in there until the very end. I'm feeling okay, just very, very swollen and out of breath all the time since she has not dropped a bit. But, I'm actually sleeping better lately which is a nice change. So for now I look forward to the 7th.










4 comments:

Jodi said...

I feel for you! I had Jesusito two weeks early, so I thought Jasmine would be the same...she wasn't. She came 4 days before her due date and it was torture waiting! I think it's the only time in someone's life where they are hoping and wishing for some pain to start. I hope she comes soon!

Anja said...

yeah! She just wants to wait until her Aunt Anja is in Utah! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Watts Family said...

You look WONDERFUL!!!! I can't wait for the cute pictures.

The Sennett Family said...

Well today is the 7th. Good luck!! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!!