Thursday, March 12, 2009

36 Weeks

We had our 36 week checkup this week and a final ultrasound to make sure I'm not having the same problem I had last time when Jackson stopped growing. Everything looked good, she's still growing and so am I. (The double chin has returned! ) I've also started to dilate and I am 60% effaced. My doctor is leaving town on my due date so he said he would induce me a week early which puts us at April 1st. I told him I am covering for one of the therapists at work until April 1st so I had to stay pregnant until then. He laughed and said well that's wishful thinking. As of now we're scheduled for an induction on April 6th. Guess we'll see if I make it.




3 comments:

Lynsie said...

Oh yay! I can't believe you're going to have the baby that soon! It went so fast (for me anyway, probably not for you though).

Erin said...

I can't wait for a new niece! You're the cutest pregnant mommy, though I might be a tad biased! :)

Anja said...

we might be back in utah by then!! Tim finally had his interview with that job in Tooele this week. We should know soon...if not, we probably will move in the next few weeks anyway, my job is over and we can't stay here without me having a job. I'll get to see you and that baby soon!