Sunday, March 15, 2009

Getting Ready

Today I was putting some things away in the baby's room and Jackson said "I need to try out Emery's bed".



So I decided to take a few pictures of the room so far. I've had fun decorating for a girl. I feel a little guilty because I am a little more into it for her than I was for Jackson. There's just so much cute stuff and of course it all has to match. I'm waiting for a few more things to arrive and I still need to decide on some decorations for the walls.








And now as I look at these pictures I think, crap, the matching valance and curtains sure would look cute.




2 comments:

Lynsie said...

So super cute! I would think that decorating for a girl would be more fun than decorating for a boy. I love all of the cute baby girl stuff that there is out there. I'm the same way with baby clothes too. I love the ruffles and bows that girl clothes have. I'm getting more an more excited for you! I swear that everyone is pregnant at TOSH, I'm hoping that it will rub off on me too. :-)1

The Sennett Family said...

I am so excited for you! You are in trouble though, there is ton of cute girl things out there. I can hardly get out of any store without buying McKinley something. Good luck!! :-) Tell Lyndsie to come work at the U, everyone there is prego too!!