Thursday, December 13, 2007

Zoo Lights

Jackson's favorite thing right now is LIGHTS! He points at them, babbles about them and drags a stool over to the window so he can look out at them. So we thought he might like to go to the zoo for zoo lights. He did a lot of pointing and babbling so we figure it was a hit. Most of the animals were asleep but we did see the snow leopard, a tiger and the owl was wide awake, of course. There were also a few random turkeys which was weird. Many of the light displays were in motion like the peacock opening his feathers and the animals passing a star to the top of the tree so if I figure out how to get the videos on here I'll post a few.









2 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like lots of fun! I didn't even know the zoo did that.

christy w said...

hey guys! thanks for the xmas card. We have moved to Denver now so the x mas card that you sent to bountiful was forwarded to us here. And I accidentally chucked the envelop that it came in! I need your address! will you email it to me? elmira79@hotmail.com I love to send you a card also.
christy chang workman

by the way, what a cute family!!
and I am sorry that I am doing this on your blog spot. I am lucky to have found you guys this way.