Saturday, December 8, 2007

Poor Dog

Kaiya had what amounts to a blood blister in her right ear this week. Tim insisted on taking her to the Vet.

Me: She had one a year ago...it went away on it's own.
Tim: You wouldn't hesitate if it was Jack.
Me: Yea...but he's human.
Tim: She's like a kid.
Me: Fine, take her to the vet.





So, to make a long story short, a couple hundred bucks later, she has to have her ear taped down for 2 weeks and will probably end up with the same result as the last one that cost us nothing! Not sure how we'll get the tape off. Maybe I'll let you know how it goes in two weeks!

1 comment:

Vigoren Family said...

That cracks me up! I used to love dogs, but now that I understand cleaning and caring for them better, I'm very against the whole idea. KC dies when he sees pets treated like humans. I guess they really are some men's best friends!