Sunday, December 23, 2007

Man Cold

This You Tube video is particularly funny considering this week Tim and I have been in quarantine and engaging in a daily competition to prove who is sicker and therefore who must gather the energy to take care of Jack. Somehow we've managed to get through the week with colds, sinus infections, pink eye and several other ailments requiring a small fortune in OTC and prescription remedies. It's been a LONG week. We are finally feeling a little better, although I am doing better than Tim. We felt like a biological weapon was released in our house and Tim received a direct hit. I received a glancing blow and somehow Jack escaped unscathed. Three cheers for Purell!



2 comments:

Anja said...

I'm sorry you guys were so sick, we were sick last year on christmas and it's no fun! I hope your feeling better

Jess said...

that was really funny! Anthony and I just had a good laugh. We're glad you're both feeling better,and even happier that Jack didnt catch any of it..