Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Curb appeal and I found the camera!



Wow....I've really been slacking in my blogging duties. We've been busy doing yard work in between cold-fronts and thunderstorms. I'm starting to wonder if it will ever feel like summer. Although it has been nice not to have to water or turn on the air-conditioning. Anyway, I semi-re-lanscaped the front gardens with a little brick wall and new mulch. I'm happy with the way it turned out and it only took 4 trips to Lowes and 3 weeks worth of Jackson's nap times to get it done! Now we have a little more curb-appeal. Or at least we're not the crappiest yard on the block. I also really did just find the camera after not seeing it for a couple of weeks. Apparently Tim was trying to keep Jackson from getting his hands on it and put it in the curio cabinet. So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.




These are from back when it was summer for a couple days. I was trying to get the garden weeded and planted so I distracted Jackson first with the hose and then with the sprinkler. Much to my surprise he loved it!




Then it was time for his first popsicle which he also loved...





So much that he stole daddy's too!


6 comments:

Anja said...

Your yard looks great! I need to get my front yard going!

Jess said...

The yard looks great. you put a lot of time and work into it. Its amazing how much longer things take when you have to work around an almost two year old!
Thanks again for the help yesterday.. I'm working my way up to 23 hours!
Its not as fun to wear when you're 20 pounds over weight!

Laurie said...

Your yard is beautiful! I am with you- although it's been nice to not turn on the a/c yet, I wish it was a little warmer.

Stephanie said...

The yard looks so good! Oh, it's so much work... but totally worth it!

T&K Hardman said...

Your yard looks awesome way too go Am's. That pic with Jack and the popsicles is way cute he is getting so big!

Erin said...

It's a good thing I worked a little on our yard, too, or I'd be really jealous. The work is such a pain but the result is fabulous. I'll have to come over and check it out.
You're obviously such a great mom...clothes and popsicles never go well together! Now our mom knows what else to have on hand at her house. :)