Monday, August 23, 2010

1st day of Preschool

Jackson was very excited about his first day of preschool. At 8:30 he turned off Handy Manny and said 'ok, I'm ready to go to school!' I, of course, needed to get some pictures and his reaction was to pose impatiently. I dropped him off and teared up a bit, I think more because he didn't have the slightest hesitation about me leaving. He barely said goodbye before he followed the teacher into the classroom.....sniff sniff. A few minutes after I returned home, I found Emery sitting in the rocking chair in Jackson's room, grinning from ear to ear. I'm pretty sure she was thinking 'Ha! He can't kick me out of here now!'

a

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Cute! Happy first day of Preschool!

Lynsie said...

Oh man! I don't want to even think of Zack's first day of school. It makes me sad to even know it's coming. Your little man is growing up so fast! So cute!