Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Kennecott Copper Mine

Tim's parents are in town from Wisconsin this weekend so we went to see the Kennecott copper mine that is on the other side of the valley. Jackson loved the BIG trucks.











We managed to get Jackson in his monkey costume on Halloween. We did have to bribe him with candy but it worked! He made it to two houses before he wanted out of the costume. I wore a costume to work but did not have my camera so I will post pictures of me when I get them.











4 comments:

Jess said...

I've been thinking about doing the Whole Kennecott thing. I think Mattie will like the trucks too.
Don't worry, Mathew only lasted in his costume a shore while as well. Oh well, they still look darling even for only a minute.
Hope you're feeling well.

Mandee Lue said...

Cutest monkey ever!!

Stephanie said...

What a cutie! He's getting so big!

Watts Family said...

OOOhhh! I just saw that you are pregnant!!!! Yeah!!! Congrats. That is so great.
Oh, and that is the cutest monkey costume and little boy.