Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The kids

I saw my new doctor for the first time today and got to have another ultrasound. Baby looks good and healthy. The 2 short white lines on the right are the lower leg bones of one of the legs. There's a hand up by the chin and the arm is sticking out from that. We find out the sex in 5 weeks!
Finally, a recent picture of Jack! Every time I ask him if he wants a little sister or a little brother he says "no sister! no brother!" Hmmmm not much I can do about that now!


3 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

Amy! The baby looks wonderful!!! I can't wait to meet her!! (yes, that's my guess this time...)

Anja said...

How fun to see your ultrasound pic! Can't wait for you to find out what your having and I can start buying cute things!

Erin said...

Finally! Some new pictures. The baby already looks adorable! It's amazing how much we can see in an ultrasound! Jack is such a little man, now.