Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Tag

Here are the rules:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Okay this memory is totally random.. But since I have only actually met you twice, here it is. Our first ever encounter was when Tim left work in a wheelchair with kidney stones. You had to pick up his things here from work and I was at the desk. I wanted to say "Hey!, I know you, I'm Jessica blah blah blah" and tell you all sorts of dumb things like, "hey we have babies almost the same age!” and " I heard all about your old house remodeling, and your new house etc etc " but I didn't of course and I am sure that would have scared you!. You were pretty frazzled and stressed for obvious reasons and I think I did ask you who had Jack in an attempt to let you know I knew who you were.. I felt bad that you were stressed but I knew you had no idea who I was.
Random I know.

Stephanie said...

Ooohh...oohhh...
You and Shawna (I miss her!) came down to Southern Utah to visit me. We saw some movie with Brad Pitt, and laughed ourselves silly in the car.
Random? Yes.

Laurie said...

Oh, the randomness. Remember 8th grade math with Mr. Hunsaker? I think that was where we first met. I was so glad to meet someone who had also just moved to Utah and was also a fraternal twin. Good times at that school!

I also remember a sleepover we all had at your house (not sure when) and you made hard candy. It was so good and I still think of your candy when I crave hard candy.

Anja said...

gosh where do I start! I guess I could say the time we helped you move into your house in SL, that was fun and I miss that house! I loved playing games all night long with you guys!