Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Fun

It's been a busy summer for us which is why I haven't posted in ummm, almost 3 months.....yep.



Tim started off the summer by tearing up the yard and digging big holes to put in a new sprinkling system. It was a looong project.





















Which made him tired



In June we went to Vegas. Tim had a conference so we got to play:


On the strip




At Red Rocks National Park



And Hoover Dam


(New bypass bridge to Arizona)


And back on the strip

(side note: I promise Jackson wasn't there alone!)



The kids saw their first parade on the 4th of July




And got to stay up late for fireworks




While Tim worked on sprinklers, I worked on my garden



We had lots of awesome sunsets




We went hiking at Alta



Where there was still a lot of snow for the END of July!




And Jackson learned to pose














We saw Lyle Lovett in the rain at Red Butte



The kids BOTH smiled for me!



And I finished my garden (mostly)



No comments: