Sunday, April 18, 2010

Warm weather and blue hands

I got this for Emery's birthday but couldn't finish putting it together because it was missing the axles. She spent a week dragging it around the house, waiting patiently for the axles to arrive so I could put the wheels on. I think it was worth the wait. She loves it!





Awesome weather = exploring outside






I often hear stories about kids getting into things and painting themselves with markers, etc., and wondered (okay judged) how people could let that happen. Well now I know. Jackson got a stamp set for Easter and wanted to play with it one morning. I emphasized he HAD to keep it on the paper. Then Emery woke up and I went to get her. When I walked back into the room, he was "painting" himself with the stamp pad. And he was so proud. Never trust a 3 year old. Lesson learned (I hope).


1 comment:

Lynsie said...

Oh blue hands. I have so much to look forward to. I love Emery's cute white hat. I can't believe she is a year old.