Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Recycled like new

Right after Emery was born all I heard form Jackson was I want to go outside! I really needed to be able to send him out and know he would have something to keep him occupied if I needed to be inside with the baby. We decided to go with a wood swingset he could use for a long time and started pricing them. Holy cow are they expensive! We realized it was going to be about $700-$800 minimum for a new set but we got lucky and found this on KSL.com for 300. Love KSL.com. So Tim and my Dad went up to Heber to dismantle it, bring it home, and reassemble it here. Tim put the finishing touches on it tonight. I am so glad to finally have it done. New bolts to reinforce it and a new roof and wahlah...a new (recycled) swingset! Jack is in heaven.

P.S. Yes he's naked in the picture. I was watering and he needed to "help". If you look closely, you can see his soggy diaper hanging over the back of the swing.



I just like this picture (12 weeks today)

No comments: