Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Excited about numbers

I've been getting some grief from many a family member about my lack of postings. Well,not much has been going on. I've been busy being pregnant and tired and getting Christmas shopping done in between. Tim finally finished with this semester of school and clinicals and will be mostly home for the next few weeks until his final semester begins in January. Jackson is having alot of fun with daddy around. I had another appointment with the OB today and baby girl is growing and perfectly healthy. He will continue to track things closely since I technically had IUGR (Intrauterine growth retardation) with Jack but so far she feels bigger and stronger than Jackson did at this stage. For those of you who feel the need to satisfy a morbid curisoity to see my prego belly, I will post a picture when I start looking pregnant rather than just fat. For now, enjoy this video of Jackson getting very excited about finding some numbers. The video is really dark but hopefully you can make him out.

3 comments:

Lynsie said...

That was way too cute Amy. You have such a smart little guy! Glad to hear that everything is going well with your baby girl. Thought of any names yet?

Erin said...

Finally! A new blog post. Jackson is so smart...but we already knew that. Who knew a toddler would get so excited finding 7 and 8? :) By the way, you are NOT fat! You look pregnant and cute to me!

The Sennett Family said...

He is adorable Amy!! I love how excited he gets!! I am glad you will be joining the little girl club, it is a little lonely with mostly boys around!! :)