Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holy War


Yesterday was the annual football game between the UofU and BYU, aka the holy war, aka the only college game I really care about....I prefer pro football. Our family is full of University of Utah alumni so of course we root for the red guys! The game was played at BYU this year and after the first few games the U played this year, it looked to be ugly for them. But they turned their season around and we thought they just might have a chance.....



The first 3 quarters were pretty boring, neither team was playing all that well.



Oh no! BYU kicks a field goal!



Things finally got exciting in the 4th quarter. The U finally scored and just needed to hold on.




Yea! Touchdown UofU!






But.... they didn't hold on. Final Score..BYU 17 UofU 10.






Whaddaya mean they lost? I'm wearing my Utah outfit!!


Oh well....there's always next year!



2 comments:

Laurie said...

I was never really aware of the Holy War until we moved to Orem. Crazy BYU fans! Jackson looks great in his Utah stuff!

Vigoren Family said...

I'm so glad I couldn't watch the game. I would have cried!